[Moodle] WIKI - Staff ICT AUDIT and Professional Development

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:07:10 EST 2008

Now you're talking Roland! This would be a good opportunity to have a god at
some real collaboration like the big boys of open source do. We could all
work together on this. Is there some one who is prepared to manage the
development? Maybe get a Sourgeforce account etc.... (You did have a wild
thought)

Phil Brown