[Moodle] Turnitin

Pamela Wright P.Wright at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Feb 14 10:37:49 EST 2007

Hi Roland,
We use Turnitin at La Trobe Uni and for long essay type assignments it
is helful. It also has a feature that allows the student to check their
own work for plagiarism prior to submission which is invaluable!

We use it as a stand-alone program but there are plans to integrate it
with WebCT.

It seems to work well for universities but I'd suspect that it is
expensive.

Pam Wright
Lecturer ICT Education
La Trobe University