[Moodle] Turnitin

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:13:20 EST 2007

I probably do as well a job by eyeballing my students contributions. In any
case, I thought that some of you might be curious about this integration
into Moodle that permits users to submit and export assignments to an
external search system in order to give a plagiarism or copy score. It
sounds like a commercial service that could be expensive.
     http://www.turnitin.com/static/pdf/datasheet_Moodle_9-05.pdf

Has anybody used this software before? I did read one critical report about
one student's protest actions and another on wikipedia.
     http://www.mcgilldaily.com/view.php?aid=2166