[Moodle] Using Humbolts' file manager in 1.7

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:44:23 EST 2007

I havnt checked this yet Phil .. am busy trying to get my head around the
new roles system for giving users or objects different abilities. Teachers
found themselves enrolled in every course until I spotted that the tech was
adding them in at the root level of the system, not just for the course that
they were teaching. All up it is still a very good idea but it is worth
knowing how this works folks before you step up to 1.7

Regards Roland