[Moodle] Moodle 1.7

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 7 12:53:08 EST 2007

To assign roles to a course category, you click on the course category
heading which will bring up a list of all the courses only in that
category. At the top right corner, under "Turn editing on" button, is
"assign roles" link, which will allow you to do it.

James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Cranbourne Christian College