[Moodle] Student file storage and moodle

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 22 10:57:49 EST 2007

Yep.  Just download the File Manager Block/module from moodle.  Allows you to set storage limits etc etc.
Only problem (common major problem with all web interfaces that hopefully will be fixed before I die, is that stduents loose the
ability to copy and paste files as they can in a network share.  They have to laboriously upload files or zips of multiple files.
This is one of THE major drawbacks of moodle and other content management and course management systems.)

http://docs.moodle.org/en/File_manager_block

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
The thing that impresses me most about America is the way parents obey their children.  Edward, Duke of Windsor, Look, 5 March 1957