[Moodle] Student file storage and moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:12:08 EST 2007

We are a Novell school so kids already access their network home directory
files with NetStorage using a web interface from home (same as what RMIT,
Monash and Swinburne offer).

This sounds fascinating Amiel. I like the idea of a shared area where
students can collaborate and share.
Could you please keep us posted on this and how it might end up working in
the classroom? :-)

Regards Roland