[Moodle] Moodle Wiki U4O1 Proj Management

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 19:10:09 EST 2006

Good start Keith. It is worth downloading and installing the DFWiki moodle
module.

I add a class list at the start of each Moodle wiki with link to a list of
all the student names *[firstname LASTNAME] .. Students can click on each
link to author their own wiki web page with details about what they have
authored. This gives me a one stop place to view all their work and a
personal place they can link other details. Saves jumping about trying to
discover their contributions. In addition, there is scope to post your
suggestions here and for students to post any reflections about their work.

I find it helps to set some ground rules, expect

Regards Roland