[Moodle] RE: Developing self directed learners

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 30 12:38:27 EST 2005

It is worth logging in to see some of these new features using the demo
website. I like the journal change, logical when you think about it. Lesson
modules also give more feedback on progress. I wonder when they get the blog
module up and running.

http://moodle.org <http://moodle.org/>  look for demo course and login as
teacher / teacher

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

  _____