[Moodle] RE: Developing self directed learners

Philip Brown BROWN-PH at oxley.vic.edu.au
Mon May 30 12:04:21 EST 2005

I must be getting crusty! I found your Expression of Interest quite
illuminating and well put together.

Thanks also for the feedback on LAMS. I got a bit nervous when it asked
me to uninstall Mysql before it will setup so I didn't install it. I did
update Modle to 1.5 on my notebook. No more journals. They now become
integrated into assignments. Quizzes are completely revamped. One
question per page plus loads of other developments. We will probably
upgrade over the break.

Phil Brown
Oxley College

>>> rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au 30/05/2005 10:04:35 am >>>

Thank you Phil,I ended up using this in our leading schools funding
application. Bit of a dry read but thanks to you I was able to use your
material.
 :-D

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au