[Moodle] Increasing Moodle

david folland david.folland at kmhs.sa.edu.au
Fri May 20 12:40:37 EST 2005

In my studies of Teacher Librarianship, I have noticed that in a lot of
schools Librarians work with teachers to develop research units. One thing
that you could do is talk to the TL about using moodle to develop their
units with teachers. Talk about the importance of being easy to edit,
consistent across the school and (possibly) accessable from home.
Just an idea that looks like they might work at my school.

David Folland
IT teacher Kadina Memorial High School
Teacher Librarianship student Charles Sturt University