[Year 12 IT Apps] Government school teacher edumail.* to education.* domain change

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Sep 7 05:44:11 UTC 2020

Dear wonderful humans of edulists!!

All of you.

I'm doing a bit of email cleaning, and found my way into this folder.

I remember we created a filter for edumail addresses, automatically changing edumail.vic.edu.au to edumail.vic.gov.au back in vitta website days as it was mistyped so often!

Kevork - indeed! I too salute you! H ear here, Andrew and Roland!

cheers
Donna

>>> Kevork