[Year 12 IT Apps] Info exam A13 - underlining carelessness

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Nov 22 12:52:32 AEDT 2016

Again, apologies if this has been brought up before, but

Awwww.....A13 was going SO well.

It cunningly tested both knowledge of relationships and 3NF in one hit.

I was *just* about to award the question a Stamp Of Approval when I noticed
something...

Why are AppointmentDate and AppointmentTime fields *underlined* as if they
were keys? The only other underlined fields are keys.

That is just really sloppy proof-reading that leads to inconsistencies that
confuse the poor students.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com