[Year 12 IT Apps] MMOS data collection and validation

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 3 15:15:28 AEST 2015

Of course it was, talk about cart before the horse. I still work with
Science teachers who buy the whole long wavelength EMF causes cancer
'hypothesis'. And if it does let's just throw out 20th century Physics and
replace it with Holistic Phlogiston Aether Theory. Activation Energy
anybody?
E=hf ?

Grumpily,

Laurie