[Year 12 IT Apps] MMOS data collection and validation

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 3 14:08:56 AEST 2015

My favourite weird question was "On a scale of 1 to 5, what is your
favorite number?" I'm guessing he will be able to use these data to create
a hypothesis like "Mobile phones cause brain tumours" (an earlier sketch of
his).

Laurie

Laurie Savage
https://sites.google.com/a/pvgc.vic.edu.au/mr-savage/home