[Year 12 IT Apps] For 2016 - Gender inclusivity

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 25 13:52:12 AEST 2015

Interesting point there Roland about the unsuspected cultural impact of
Database technology. I'm sure the front line staff at Centrelink must
experience a lot of confusion with family and personal naming conventions
of cultures that don't match our own.

Laurie Savage
https://sites.google.com/a/pvgc.vic.edu.au/mr-savage/home

>>> http://www.bronsonsafety.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/n/unisex-toilet-rh-shower.png