[Year 12 IT Apps] Autonomous vehicles were all fun and games... until now

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 00:37:15 AEST 2015

Thanks Ken and Mark, we are stepping ever closer towards smarter cities and communities.

Next year, an international conference about Intelligent Transport systems or ITS2016 is being hosed in Melbourne.
	https://www.its-australia.com.au/events/2016-its-world-congress-melbourne/

As some of you who follow my Twitter feed already know, I’m working closely with VicRoads to develop an antonymous vehicle that students can program as part of a wider challenge the following year. My moonshot will be for our students will be able to showcase their work (model > move > think) later this year at a DET Maker Fair and at ITS2016.

I’ll look forward to sharing some details and welcome your questions and ideas at DLTV2015. Don’t forget to register :-)
	https://dltv.vic.edu.au/dltv-annual-conference-2015

Regards Roland