[Year 12 IT Apps] Text Books for Units 1- 4

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:48:09 EST 2014

Hi Andrew,
So reading your message made me feel a little like Voldemort!! - not sure why I have 'earned' this honour!!!  haha!
I know that this is the IT Apps list - but to answer your question, there will be an SD text for the new study design put out by me.  Tentatively available mid-late next year.
Cheers,Adrian