[Year 12 IT Apps] Text Books for Units 1- 4

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:04:40 EST 2014

Often for the last year of a study design, I also go on a second hand frenzy, recommending that students help buy up all the copies of the books with a longer term view to compiling a class set or donating to the school library.

Andrew is right, there is much you can get yourself set up with by also examining contributions here, websites etc. The DLTV online shop is now open too with new and old resources available for purchase every week ... a big bravo and cherio to DTLV office staff for working hard to bring this online and migrating the resources over from the old VITTA website.
	http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/resource-shop

Regards Roland

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN