[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam Question - Types of Information Systems

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 23:08:07 EST 2014

Onto it already, question has been fixed. Drop the DLTV office a line for the updated copy if they have not yet contacted you with the errata.

I have fallen for this trap myself using a text book for inspiration and study perspiration. As Mark would probably sternly remind me if he spotted me working like this, don't forget to read the study design (sigh) ..

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen