[Year 12 IT Apps] Paper Wins!

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri May 2 14:26:13 EST 2014

http://www.wired.com/2014/05/reading-on-screen-versus-paper/

At last - an erudite and magnificent article that agrees with me.

"Paper books were supposed to be dead by now. For years, information
theorists, marketers, and early adopters have told us their demise was
imminent. ... Yet in a world of screen ubiquity, many people still prefer
to do their serious reading on paper."

Even kids prefer paper text books, apparently! The paper medium removes
online distractions and tangential links to focus on deep reading and
focused learning.

Good old paper.

+1 for the good old Egyptians. Now, I begin my mission to restore the good
old shaduf...

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease - Bill Maher *