[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Design feedback 1 - The Glossary

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Apr 13 15:46:15 EST 2014

The Disqus bit is new, and I'm not even sure I've configured it right.

In reality, I'd probably rather have any discussion happen here on the
list, since creating Yet Another Discussion Forum rarely makes life easier
for people who have to choose where and how to give their opinions.

This is one of the mixed blessings of modern information-sharing platforms.
You can - and sometimes must - duplicate your wisdom in Twitter, Facebook,
your blog, your website, your *other* website, a mailing list, and a forum
just to be sure you got to everyone.