[Year 12 IT Apps] Annual Conference 2014 - Technical Topics - request for suggestions

Margaret King Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 4 09:05:04 EST 2014

I would like to see a session on object oriented programming -- for
beginners!!
Maggie
VK3CFI

Sent:Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:42:18 +1100
Subject:[Year 12 IT Apps] Annual Conference 2014 - Technical Topics -
request for suggestions

	Dear Colleagues,

	This year VITTA has merged with ICTEV to form the new organisation
DIGITAL LEARNING AND TEACHING VICTORIA. We are gearing up for the 2014
inaugural DLTV Conference - _CREATING NEW CONNECTIONS_. With the
amalgamation of VITTA and ICTEV it is not just about combining the old
but also about creating the new. This includes new members, new
beginnings, a new way of thinking, and Creating New Connections! By
joining the dots we are making the new connections that are needed in
an ever growing network of educators in the digital age.

	It is all about creating the new with an ever growing network of
educators in the digital age.

	The Conference is on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 July 2014 at Swinburne
University, with the technical stream events concentrated on Friday.
We would like to fill the day with the best topics for you and for you
to steer that direction.

	So, to provide the most useful day for you we need your help and
advice.  We need to know what topics you are interested in, who you
would like to present, what the software, hardware and management
topics and other pressing issues you would like to have addressed.
Perhaps there were ideas raised last year that you would like to see
extended this year. The timeline however is tight!

	We hope you will be able to respond quickly to this email and let us
know!  By letting us know what you want, we will have the best
possible starting point.  If you have a topic of interest that you
would like to share with your colleagues, then we would be delighted
if you would tell us about it and put in an expression of
interest. http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/call-for-papers [1]

	Swinburne is a great venue, readily accessible with a train nearby,
bus and tram access and a multi-storey car park.  Remember to put the
date of the conference into your calendar.

	Conference Information Page:
http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/2014-conference [2]

	I look forward to hearing from you.

	Kind regards,

	Paul

	Paul Wright

	Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria

	T: +61 3 9349 3733

	M: +61(0)488 545 995

	Level 2, 150 Palmerston St, Carlton VIC 3053

	paul.wright at dltv.vic.edu.au [3]

	FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK [4] | TWITTER  [5]

	WWW.DLTV.VIC.EDU.AU [6]

	_Supporting excellence and innovative uses of ICT in education for
pre-service teachers through to principals engaged in the continuum of
learning from early years to careers._

Links:
------
[1] http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/call-for-papers