[Year 12 IT Apps] Annual Conference 2014 - Technical Topics - request for suggestions

Paul Wright paul.wright at dltv.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 16:42:18 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

This year VITTA has merged with ICTEV to form the new organisation Digital
Learning and Teaching Victoria. We are gearing up for the 2014 inaugural
DLTV Conference - Creating New Connections. With the amalgamation of VITTA
and ICTEV it is not just about combining the old but also about creating the
new. This includes new members, new beginnings, a new way of thinking, and
Creating New Connections! By joining the dots we are making the new
connections that are needed in an ever growing network of educators in the
digital age.

It is all about creating the new with an ever growing network of educators
in the digital age.

The Conference is on Friday 25 and Saturday 26 July 2014 at Swinburne
University, with the technical stream events concentrated on Friday. We
would like to fill the day with the best topics for you and for you to steer
that direction.

So, to provide the most useful day for you we need your help and advice.  We
need to know what topics you are interested in, who you would like to
present, what the software, hardware and management topics and other
pressing issues you would like to have addressed.  Perhaps there were ideas
raised last year that you would like to see extended this year. The timeline
however is tight!

We hope you will be able to respond quickly to this email and let us know!
By letting us know what you want, we will have the best possible starting
point.  If you have a topic of interest that you would like to share with
your colleagues, then we would be delighted if you would tell us about it
and put in an expression of interest.
<http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/call-for-papers>
http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/call-for-papers

Swinburne is a great venue, readily accessible with a train nearby, bus and
tram access and a multi-storey car park.  Remember to put the date of the
conference into your calendar.

Conference Information Page:  <http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/2014-conference>
http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/2014-conference

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Wright

Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria

T: +61 3 9349 3733

M: +61(0)488 545 995

Level 2, 150 Palmerston St, Carlton VIC 3053

paul.wright at dltv.vic.edu.au <mailto:fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au>

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/DLTVic> Facebook | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/dltvictoria>

www.dltv.vic.edu.au <http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/>

cid:E345B8C2-23FA-4521-87DA-54E9A4C1D48C

Supporting excellence and innovative uses of ICT in education for
pre-service teachers through to principals engaged in the continuum of
learning from early years to careers.