[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA 2013 post mortem - Part A

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Nov 6 15:21:35 EST 2013

As long as we can still resort to a cup of tea and a good lie down, we
might be able to skip the Bex  :-)

But I still find dancing girls and beer work quite well too.

On 6 November 2013 15:12, Savage, John L
<savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au>wrote:

>  If my memory serves me well APC powders like Bex and Vincent’s contained
> Aspirin, Phenacetin and Codeine. Disastrous for the kidneys.
>

> Laurie Savage
>
> Pascoe Vale Girls College
>
> “Don’t share your day with a headache kidney, take Vincent’s powders ”

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

Day 19, I have successfully conditioned my master to smile and write in his
book every time I drool.- Pavlov's Dog