[Year 12 IT Apps] Dropdown list in Access

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 21 11:21:10 EST 2013

Hi Luke,
does your colleague want to add another staff member to the learning area?
For example, when he says, "on the LOTE form, all the LOTE teachers need to
be in the drop down", what is he then trying to do?
I'm intrigued and would like to help if i can.
Litsa

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Luke Ellis <LEllis at loreto.vic.edu.au>wrote:

>  Hi all****
>
> Can anybody help solve a colleague’s problem? I’ve had a look and can’t
> see the problem, unfortunately my Access skills are a bit rusty as I am not
> teaching IT Apps this year.****
>
> ** **

Litsa Tzelepis
Mount St. Joseph Girl's College
133 Maidstone Street, Altona, VIC. 3018
htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
P:8398 2000 | F:9398 3498

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. If received in error, please notify the sender and Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College immediately and delete the Email and all copies. Mount St.
Joseph Girls' College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error
free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis
that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content
and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph Girls'
only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any
loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use
of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not. The liability of Mount St Joseph Girls' College is limited in any
event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having
the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in
this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of
Mount St Joseph Girls' College.