[Year 12 IT Apps] Dropdown list in Access

Robert Timmer-Arends timmer at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 19 21:14:21 EST 2013

Hello Luke

don't know if the attached is useful. First, its done in Access 2003 ( the only version I have on the machine I am using right now); second, the description is not clear in regard to tables - are you talking about one or two or ...?

Anyhow, I have included two options with some explanation (but not much - go to Forms view). Hopefully the file can be opened in a later version of Access. If not and you still need to know, let me know in more detail where the dropdown list is to get its data from and where that data has to be put and I'll have a go on a more recent version (another machine!)

Regards
Robert T-A