[Year 12 IT Apps] Students meeting outcomes

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Tue Jun 4 21:13:59 EST 2013

After teaching a lot of VETiS (vet in schools) I see the S as something that can be demonstrate in a number of ways including verbally written etc. the issue really is whether you feel
 Satisfied With saying that they have met the outcomes.
The VCE has a number of measures of key knowledge and skills. Does the student show understanding at a point of these.......?

This is never easy with students who are not interested.
The less able ones often work harder and thus do pass.
"Hard work will always beat talent that does not work"

Dangle the carrot of "you just need to do more work and I will pass you..."

Good luck and be of good conscience. It is you who has to look in the mirror and be happy with your decision

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton