[Year 12 IT Apps] [Year 12 SofDev] Web authoring software

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 2 15:58:35 EST 2013

Hello Janet,

Thank-you for your input. I don't think I can add anything else, as you
have put it perfectly.
We have declined numbers for the past few years and I'm really grateful
that leadership at my school allows Y11 and Y12 classes to run with about
10 students, on average.

As technology makes its way in and out of everything we do, everyone seems
to be an expert and feels they don't need any formal education around it.

Since more subjects were introduced at my school, the students have more
options and naturally are stretched over more domains.

I agree, let's ask them what they expect IT to be these days and what they
want to learn.

Litsa [?]

Litsa Tzelepis
Mount St. Joseph Girl's College
133 Maidstone Street, Altona, VIC. 3018
htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
P:8398 2000 | F:9398 3498

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. If received in error, please notify the sender and Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College immediately and delete the Email and all copies. Mount St.
Joseph Girls' College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error
free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis
that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content
and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph Girls'
only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any
loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use
of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not. The liability of Mount St Joseph Girls' College is limited in any
event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having
the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in
this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of
Mount St Joseph Girls' College.