[Year 12 IT Apps] Teaching year 11 IT and IT applications

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 16 23:28:15 EST 2012

I think the annual alternation is the most common method used. While ITA
and SD share some content, they are now (fortunately) distinct enough to
make a shared class awkward.

And cheers on your star appearance in The Age on Monday, Roland!
I appear daily in class in a bikini for 10 years and STILL no reporters
take my picture!

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Secondary College, McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metre sprint is 11.9 metres.