[Year 12 IT Apps] Local IT week

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 15:24:31 EST 2012

Hi Bill

See attached folder that I was given a few years ago. I never got around to using it but hopefully it is what you are after.

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
www.ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr