[Year 12 IT Apps] Collaborative Bookmarking

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 28 12:00:02 EST 2012

If one thing is true of this list, there is a wealth of great articles
constantly flowing from regular contributors. The idea just occurred to me
that it would make so much more sense to be also bookmarking these
articles as they come in via a social bookmarking site such as Diigo.

If your keen to join this far superior means of bookmarking than the
traditional via your browser. Then join can join the group at

http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech

If your unfamiliar with social bookmarking, then please check out the
video below
http://www.commoncraft.com/video/social-bookmarking

Look forward to seeing others join and help organize and categorize the
great content we get via this list

Jarrod

Roland, Im sure you will echo me with your support for Social Bookmarking