[Year 12 IT Apps] Hard disk & SSD data recovery

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 15:59:25 EST 2012

I'd gladly pay to ensure Adam Sandler's movies were lost for all time.

The BBC also had a brain-fade years ago and wiped many historic radio
recordings so they could re-use tapes, including episodes of The
Goodies, Dr Who etc!

D'Oh!

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist
--
Your word for today:  A tittle is the dot on the letter "i"