[Year 12 IT Apps] Hard disk & SSD data recovery

Margaret King Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 27 06:43:43 EST 2012

And the comments were good too... Talk about piracy and copyright
holding.
Thanks for the link.
VK3CFI

Sent:Sun, 26 Aug 2012 22:51:11 +1000
Subject:Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Hard disk & SSD data recovery

Here is a horror story from Pixar about ToyStory 2. Worth sharing with
your students      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_g0tyaIeE [1]
 Regards Roland
 PS: Don't laugh. That backup in the kitchen may be just what your
organisation needs.