[Year 12 IT Apps] Access to on-line services and Interoperability - request for information

Paul Wright paulw at vitta.org.au
Wed Aug 1 11:34:24 EST 2012

Good morning.

At VITTA we received a request for advice about the online services used by
teachers their students and classes, so I am asking for your help. The
motivation behind the request the issue of interoperability and how it can
be managed effectively. If there was a method of allowing your students and
teachers to access these online services by using their school
authentication then life could be much easier.

If you have a moment to list a few of the online services that are used by
you and your school and send them to me, it will be appreciated.  Your
response will be fed back to a national education body.

Please respond off-list to send me  (paulw at vitta.org.au) any information.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

---------------------------
Paul Wright
VITTA - Project Office
T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
E: paulw at vitta.org.au
W:  <http://www.vitta.org.au/> www.vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting all educators with ICTs anywhere, any time

VITTA Annual Conference : The Reign of the Cloud

Conference & Expo - August 6 and 7, 2012

 <http://www.vitta.org.au/callforpapers2012> Call for Papers

 <http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events> Professional
Learning

 <http://www.tomorrowsport.com.au/> Tomorrow Sport