[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam preparation sessions?

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 1 08:36:56 EST 2012

Hi everyone
This is the communication I received from Swinburne

Here is the link for the Swinburne Exam Prep session
https://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/visit-us/exam-preparation-sessions/index.php

It is on the 24th October from 5:30pm  for IT Apps and
18th October at a similar time for SD

Attend the VITTA conference next week and there may be opportunities for further Exam Prep material

Regards

Peter Nash
Galvin Park Secondary College