[Year 12 IT Apps] No ITA at McKinnon in 2012

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:29:08 EST 2011

Was kind of thinking the same thing here. Would be nice to offer both ITA
and IS but Rob and I had enough on our plate this year with a huge campus
merger. Not sure how the numbers are panning out for 2012.

Compared to ITA, the IS flavour does look subject with more bubbles and a
twist of fun.

Regards Roland