[Year 12 IT Apps] No ITA at McKinnon in 2012

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 20 12:15:44 EST 2011

Another combined class next year. This year finishes with 12 U3/4 and 8 U1/2. I've been told next year will have about a dozen in each.

I recall reading an article in the paper a few weeks ago (the Sun I think) discussing declining enrolments in some subjects. ITA down quite a bit.

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr