[Year 12 IT Apps] Web Authoring Software

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 25 13:28:23 EST 2011

Hi Brett,
Is it possible to get another copy of your server2Go document. It is in .odt and for some reason I don't get the images contained in the document when I translate it to text or Word.

Thanks in advance

George
The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782