[Year 12 IT Apps] An ITA Exam query

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 10:57:21 EST 2011

Crikey. I though furniture design would be quite rigorous and difficult.

But then again, the other day I wondered why there isn't a VCE Journalism
course.

Then I realised that to get an A+ in Journalism, all you'd need to do is
staple a $100 note to the exam booklet, just like a real journalist.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.