[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Mon Jul 25 10:22:50 EST 2011

Hi John and Mark

PDF is no longer merely meant to be printed. It is a simple way to keep
everything looking like you meant it to look.

PDF docs can contain links etc so they are not merely printed pages

A lot of user doc that one receives nowadays comes as pdf. 100s of pages of
it. When was the last time that you printed a pdf manual????????

E.g. Last night I installed a big pond usb modem for a ³Senior² couple. The
suer doc was a series of pdfs. Telstra is moderately up to date with
things......

Back off my soap box and on to teaching and learning

Andrew

--
Andrew Shortell

mailto:shortell at get2me.net