[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 25 09:24:24 EST 2011

It would fit the bill according to my criteria - it allows all of the
features I mentioned.  And if run in kiosk mode, it gives the user complete
navigational control (compared to a standard slideshow which is a linear
sequence of slides).

IIRC, however, Paula might have a different view on this, but I am prepared
to arm-wrestle VCAA on this topic   ;-)

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au