[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 2 Outcome 3.

Robert Koren robert.koren at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 2 19:24:28 EST 2010

Folks,

Trying to get my head around some of the new study design for IT and I wanted to know how to interpret "client" in Unit 2 Outcome 3.  Can I as a teacher simulate a client with my students issued a case study to complete for their projects or do I have to go out and find clients that my students report to?

When I read it I feel I am supposed to have a real world example and I am going to find it hard to find projects with real world clients.

Your thoughts??

Regards,

Robert Koren
Head of Pasteur House
Head of IT Faculty 9 - 12
Overnewton Anglican Community College
Telephone: (03) 9334 0031
Email: robert.koren at overnewton.vic.edu.au

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 23 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2010 College Theme  I  Walk in another's shoes  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.