[Year 12 IT Apps] Updates to resources

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Nov 25 09:37:49 EST 2010

Hi Friends,

As we begin to make sense of our brand new study design and as resources and
assistance begin to trickle into our online community I will progressively
build the web support  for VCE IT subjects accessed from the home page tree.

All submissions to date are posted on the web sites it apps
<http://www.edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>  and sofdev
<http://www.edulists.com.au/sofdev/index.htm> .

In addition the last 2 cycles of the Study Design and all resources posted
by all of you in that time have been retained through links at the bottom of
each home page.Eg.

IT Software Development 2007 -2010 (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
<http://www.edulists.com.au/sofdev/index2007-2010.htm>

IT Systems 2003 -2006 (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
<http://www.edulists.com.au/yr12its>

And

IT Apps (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
<http://www.edulists.com.au/itapps/index2010.htm>  ( 2007 - 2010 )

IPM (retired ) Web site Archive and Resources
<http://www.edulists.com.au/yr12ipm/index.htm>  ( 2003 - 2006 )

   This is because previous resources can still be of enormous value and
don't just become redundant.

Enjoy

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator