[Year 12 IT Apps] IPADs in education

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 4 12:12:42 EST 2010

Thanks, Joyce. Off-topic materials sometimes appear here and are usually no
problem.  But the word 'Ipad' here would be like throwing raw meat to
starving dogs  ;-)

On 4 November 2010 11:01, Joyce Tabone <jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au> wrote:

> Apologies to all for listing this post in an incorrect area. I have
> redirected the request to the elearning list
>
> Cheers
> Joyce
>
> Joyce Tabone
> Head of Faculty ICT and Website Editor
> Aiken College
> 1010 Mickleham Road
> Greenvale VIC 3059

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.