[Year 12 IT Apps] Cloud computing

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:34:26 EST 2010

Adrian, thank you for qualifying my comment. I agree, I had my chance to
provide some feedback and did not. It was never my intention to rattle or
belittle the volunteers who work hard to develop this study design.  I am
puzzled by the impression that I am calling for an amendment?

I have done this before myself and can similarly vouch for the hard work
involved, check back and you'll notice the positive words I penned following
my first reading of the new study design. I did glance at the draft although
it is often only by a subsequent process of distillation and comparison by
others that things can come to our attention. Crikey, others do the same
here when they pick through holes in the VCE examinations or tease out the
threads and in doing so .. they are not calling for rewrite.

Email and this list is not a good forum for a public flogging for stating an
opinion, no matter how ill informed it might be. It misses the body language
and can too easily be miss-interpreted as I think is happening here. You are
welcome to directly see me for a chat if you want to talk to me. Having said
that, I am tough enough to consider alternative points of view and to be
corrected.

I am still curious, considering that cloud computing is about both data and
services hosted offsite, are we only to consider the former within the scope
of the new study design?

Regards Roland

Disclaimer: the opinions and ideas I state here are entirely my own, anybody
who works on a study design or VCE exam deserves a beer or hot cup of tea.

On 28 March 2010 12:01, Janson, Adrian A <janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au