[Year 12 IT Apps] Study design - legislation

Bill Oldham billo at kew.hotkey.net.au
Sat Mar 27 01:31:04 EST 2010

Hi Roland,

After finishing my M Ed (ICT) this semester, I am looking at a possible
research area of using mobile phones in and outside the classroom for
teaching and learning. This is more of a personal interest at this stage.

I haven't made the next step of further discussions with faculty advisors at
the University of Melbourne.

Regards, Bill Oldham

PS I may just wind up saying to myself, "Why am I doing another one?" and
keep it to a personal interest level.

PPS As an unsolicited testimonial for the University of Melbourne Graduate
School of Education, I have gained so much from their course and been able
to apply most of it with the students that I teach and learn with. I would
recommend this course for anyone wanting to improve their ICT skills . Great
staff and fine fellow travellers!