[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Css and html?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 22 12:37:36 EST 2010

I dont think CSS is 'required knowledge', but its handy to know if your students are up to it!
As for the HTML..again, handy to know. Some use a variety of languages at this level depending on each teachers' individual skill set. Unit 2 OC1 is the programming OC if my memory serves correct.

More than one way to skin a cat...

Kent.