[Year 12 IT Apps] Web Page Design Software

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Tue Dec 7 13:17:27 EST 2010

In the past I have encouraged students to show images of the
forums/blogs/wiki's that they might want to use in their web site if it
were fully functional and then to explain how it might suit the online
community.  That way the students need to go out and actually take a
look at what is operating out there in "real life" and then ascertain if
that forum/blog/wiki is appropriate for their online community.

Margaret

Margaret Lawson

Konstant Kaos Designs

ABN 50 523 597 927