[Year 12 IT Apps] 2010 VCE Jumpstart programs

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Sat Oct 31 15:52:03 EST 2009

Hello Margaret

we had been talking about it for a year or so (that is Year 11 into 12) and
then the DEEEEEECD brought in the requirement to keep all students up to
year 10 at school  until the bitter end, so we have taken the plunge and the
whole school is planned to start the 2010 timetable on the 30th Nov. (no
year 7 classes of course). We have been busy developing units of work. The
intention is that it will be assessed and recorded against next year's
results.
Overall I'm in favour because while it was one thing to entertain the Y7, 8
and 9 troops into late Dec, the Year 10s after exams would be quite another
thing.

As to how it will go ask again in January!

Regards
Robert T-A
Brighton SC